cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring questions

tag
jafish

Credit monitoring questions

I currently use FICO Quarterly Monitoring and I am interested in monitoring more. I was looking for a CMS that would watch all of the big three reports/scores, but that doesn't seem to be available. I am contemplating adding Score Watch to my account here at myFICO and was looking for some advice on that as well as any other ideas for monitoring. Am I moving in the right direction? Are these two services plenty or do I need to monitor Experian as well? I am new to caring about my CR and scores, so I'm trying to learn as I go. Thanks for all the advice in advance.

Josh

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit monitoring questions

@jafish wrote:

I currently use FICO Quarterly Monitoring and I am interested in monitoring more. I was looking for a CMS that would watch all of the big three reports/scores, but that doesn't seem to be available. I am contemplating adding Score Watch to my account here at myFICO and was looking for some advice on that as well as any other ideas for monitoring. Am I moving in the right direction? Are these two services plenty or do I need to monitor Experian as well? I am new to caring about my CR and scores, so I'm trying to learn as I go. Thanks for all the advice in advance.

Josh

Hello and welcome.

I've never used any type of monitoring service so I can't help much but there is a CMS Guide here onsite that might be able to answer some of your questions.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.