Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current/Future Product Performance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current/Future Product Performance

I recently purchased myFICO scores/reports for all 3 CRAs via FICO Deluxe, and was quite satisfied with the results. I also joined TrueCredit's 3-in-1 service recently to continually monitor my scores/reports. The difference in scores was astounding, a range 30 to 60 points higher for the FICO scores. Seeing that the majority of the industry relies solely on FICO scoring, is there any plans for myFICO to offer a continuous report/scoring service that utilizes all 3 CRAs similar to TrueCredit's? Such a service would be invaluable and well worth the price seeing the only alternative would be to shell out ~$50 several times a month for the FICO Deluxe package. In my opinion this would be the ultimate credit monitoring/identity theft solution.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Current/Future Product Performance

kaioken100x wrote:
I recently purchased myFICO scores/reports for all 3 CRAs via FICO Deluxe, and was quite satisfied with the results. I also joined TrueCredit's 3-in-1 service recently to continually monitor my scores/reports. The difference in scores was astounding, a range 30 to 60 points higher for the FICO scores. Seeing that the majority of the industry relies solely on FICO scoring, is there any plans for myFICO to offer a continuous report/scoring service that utilizes all 3 CRAs similar to TrueCredit's? Such a service would be invaluable and well worth the price seeing the only alternative would be to shell out ~$50 several times a month for the FICO Deluxe package. In my opinion this would be the ultimate credit monitoring/identity theft solution.

I think we would all like to see a  3-in-1 FICO score monitoring product. I am just not sure it will happen.
Message 2 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I am sure they can come up with a figure they would be happy with. I would love to be able to view and pull scores from all three reports every day. With the advent of computers this is now possible. LOL.
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

smallfry wrote:
I am sure they can come up with a figure they would be happy with. I would love to be able to view and pull scores from all three reports every day. With the advent of computers this is now possible. LOL.

I am sure it has nothing to do with Fair Isaacs capability, but rather agreements with TU and EX.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.