Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Discount Gone?

tag
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

Customer Discount Gone?

Hoping someone can help.  I should get a 30% discount as I have Scorewatch and TU Quarterly but when I go to update my report it's not reflecting a discount at checkout just $19.95.  Did something change?  Appreciate any help.

Starting Score: 655 EQ 616 TU
Current Score: 689 EQ 628 TU
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Customer Discount Gone?

@oldtowngrill wrote:

Hoping someone can help.  I should get a 30% discount as I have Scorewatch and TU Quarterly but when I go to update my report it's not reflecting a discount at checkout just $19.95.  Did something change?  Appreciate any help.

Just tried it and I still get the discount to show at $13.96. On the Purchases page, you have to click on the ScoreWatch "Go" link. To the right and center, assuming you don't have any free reports showing, you should see an option to buy at a 30% discount if you go through that link.

Message 2 of 7
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

thanks llecs...looking for the TU update though.  I went through the steps a few days ago and got the discount on the "payment" page.  Today it is listing "list" rates.

Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

For TUQM, go into the link as what you'd do for SW. At the bottom of the page and center, it mentions the 20% off where it says "what if I need a report now" or something like that. Click that. You'll then see the higher rate. Keep clicking past the property reports and when you get to the checkout page, you'll see the 20% discounted off.

Message 4 of 7
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

And there you have it...thanks for the help up 12pts too Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Wanna split 6 & 6 as a finder's fee?

Message 6 of 7
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

lol...would if i could.  ahh if it were only that easy.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.