Regular Contributor
okrogius

Customized fomula scores

Would be really nice if we could buy not just the standard fico formula scores, but also ones generated using the customized ones (e.g. mortgage enhanced, bank card, etc)
Regular Contributor
Skiffy

I think this would be great, too, though I know there are...

I think this would be great, too, though I know there are a dizzying quantity of FICO scores for special markets.

I also think it would be helpful to have more information on other profiles (other than Classic Risk) so that the question doesn't keep coming up on consumer credit-related boards as to whether their "real" FICO score is the one they pull off myFICO.com or the one the car dealer pulled for them (answer: they both are).

In my opinion, it'd be a nice surcharge for a regular report.
Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Industry Option Scores

I agree with you that having the other versions of FICO scores, known as 'Industry Option' scores, would be good for consumers who want to see the scores lenders actually use in their lending decisions.  These are variations on the FICO scores used primarily by auto and bankcard lenders.  Until now we really haven't seen enough of a demand from consumers but perhaps if more people wrote in requesting them, we might be able to offer these scores in the future.
In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at SpeakingOfCredit.com.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}