Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pulls Service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily Pulls Service

How comes you guys don't offer a daily pull service for a monthly fee? We all know the pulls we can get direct from the CRAs are FAKOs. It would be nice to check your fico scoe and report on a daily basis for a reasonable fee.Smiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Daily Pulls Service

Fair Isaac has always wanted to offer a triple report\score monitoring service to consumers. I suspect there are certain roadblocks with the CRAs that do not allow it for whatever reason.

I understand there will be new monitoring products in the future. Unfortunately, none are going to monitor all three reports and scores.

Message 2 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:
Fair Isaac has always wanted to offer a triple report\score monitoring service to consumers. I suspect there are certain roadblocks with the CRAs that do not allow it for whatever reason.
I understand there will be new monitoring products in the future. Unfortunately, none are going to monitor all three reports and scores.

Too bad that would be killer. They could charge a nice price and people would only be too glad to pay. I would anyway.
Message 3 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO's new layout is fabulous!  Very easy for the average consumer to read and understand.  It blows away TC, creditsecure and all of the others.
Message 4 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@fused111 wrote:
FICO's new layout is fabulous! Very easy for the average consumer to read and understand. It blows away TC, creditsecure and all of the others.

So does the price.
Message 5 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@smallfry wrote:

@fused111 wrote:
FICO's new layout is fabulous! Very easy for the average consumer to read and understand. It blows away TC, creditsecure and all of the others.

So does the price.

HA!  You get what you pay for.  When I'm in the mood to play Atari or Space Invaders, I mossy on down to TC!Smiley Tongue 
Message 6 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@fused111 wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

@fused111 wrote:

So does the price.

HA! You get what you pay for. When I'm in the mood to play Atari or Space Invaders, I mossy on down to TC!Smiley Tongue

I get TC to try to keep up with ID theft and to check on my accounts. If I want to see a report I just mosey on over to EX. I'm not paying for constant scores at this point. Like Tuscani said once or twice a year is enough unless you are tweaking for a large purchase like a house.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i love tc, but hate looking at it.  what i did last night was pull up the printable version, change print settings to make it print two pages on each sheet of paper, and set it on draft quality.   all 24 pages shot out in about 60-90 seconds and was great to read.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.