Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed ScoreWatch Report

tag
jason10
New Contributor

Delayed ScoreWatch Report

I've been using ScoreWatch since February and have successfully received updates regarding score changes as I've paid down my CC bills, as well as updates reflecting a new auto loan and changes to student loan accounts.  However, a new AMEX CC account recently posted to my TU report on April 15th but I've yet to receive a ScoreWatch update. In the past, I received such updates before they hit TU, but it's now been 10 days without an update. During that time, I have received several updates regarding score changes. For some reason, I just never received a report for the new account. Any idea why this might occur?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delayed ScoreWatch Report

The AmEx card that was just listed, you say its a "New" acct. by any chance have you had an AmEx card in the past and had this one backdated?

The same thing happened to me when my AmEx Card that I'm AU on opened in 1984 was listed with EQ, I never received an alert, I'm thinking its because the system did not recognize it as a "New" acct. since it shows as opened in 84.

Just a thought.

Message 2 of 3
jason10
New Contributor

Re: Delayed ScoreWatch Report

Ah, that's probably it. While the account was just opened in February 2011, it will be backdated to February 2007.  I received the bump in score I was expecting, so I'm pretty sure the new account is on my EQ report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.