Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed in ScoreWatch Already!

tag
FixCredit24
Established Member

Disappointed in ScoreWatch Already!

Hi everyone.

I've only been signed up with scorewatch now for a month and I am already disappointed in the amount of feedback i am getting or should I say "lack thereof".

When I first signed up for scorewatch exactly one month ago my EQ score was showing as 582. Okay fine. My husband and i are just starting to rebuild our credit after a discharged bk in April 08. I had absolutely NO open TL before bk or after. So, after reading all the helpful advice from this forum ( thanks everyone) I decided to apply for some credit cards. Long story short....I appled for Household, got approved end of december. After activating the card over 2 weeks ago I began checking my email faithfully awaiting an alert.

Finally the other day i decided to purchase my TU and EX scores as well. After checking those reports I noticed that the HSBC card was showing on them, so wondering why i hadn't got an alert i decided to use my Free Score Power to check my EQ. Low and behold my credit score had jumped up to 607. This i was excited about. I checked the alert section and it said i received an alert on 1/15 about the new account posting. I never got the email. I even rechecked my inbox to see if i missed it. NOPE it wasn't there.

Then today i recieve an email from Score Watch saying 'we have been monitering your account for one month and there have been NO alerts' (paraphase).

Not only did i not receive the alert but then in this new email they don't even acknowledge me having an alert issued at all.

I am really ticked off that i had to use my Free report so soon. I think i will be cancelling after my 3 months mandatory subscription.

Anyone have any similar issues!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
smo65d11
Regular Contributor

Re: Disappointed in ScoreWatch Already!

I did, and I just cancelled my Score Watch today because of it and the lack of assistance.  The people I called at the customer service department didn't even TRY and sound like they wanted to help me.  Very disappointing.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.