Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with Scorewatch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disappointed with Scorewatch

I signed up for scorewatch on 014/01/09 and I know that myFico has to wait for EQ to update changes. Well, I also have the 3 in 1 monitoring with EQ directly. On 04/30, I received a scorewatch update of a score change. On 05/02, I pulled directly through EQ and my score changed again. I know it was just a few days before, but through EQ on 04/30, the same score change happened that was here on myFico. However, there were some more changes to my CR on 05/01, so another alert from EQ that score changed +18 more points. However, myFico scorewatch still has not updated the score change and that has been 6 days since the score changed. Is there a problem at myFico? I am curious as I am debating canceling my order, however if there is just a glitch, then I may reconsider.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Disappointed with Scorewatch

bearcat59 wrote:

I signed up for scorewatch on 014/01/09 and I know that myFico has to wait for EQ to update changes. Well, I also have the 3 in 1 monitoring with EQ directly. On 04/30, I received a scorewatch update of a score change. On 05/02, I pulled directly through EQ and my score changed again. I know it was just a few days before, but through EQ on 04/30, the same score change happened that was here on myFico. However, there were some more changes to my CR on 05/01, so another alert from EQ that score changed +18 more points. However, myFico scorewatch still has not updated the score change and that has been 6 days since the score changed. Is there a problem at myFico? I am curious as I am debating canceling my order, however if there is just a glitch, then I may reconsider.

Thanks!

Seeing as how you've been sent 7 alerts since signing up for Score Watch on 4/1, I'd say it's working at least to some degree. Keep in mind that to be alerted to score changes, you'll need to keep resetting your Target Score to the latest one received from Equifax. Have you tried this but weren't able to?

Message Edited by Barry on 05-11-2009 03:42 PM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disappointed with Scorewatch

@Anonymous wrote:
I am curious as I am debating canceling my order, however if there is just a glitch, then I may reconsider.

Thanks!

It's like, a permanent glitch.  See all the other threads in the Product Feedback forum regarding ScoreWatch's lack of timely alerts.

My advice is to call customer service, explain that the report you pulled from Equifax has changes that you weren't alerted to, and ask for a free report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.