Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount code

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discount code

My subscription just got renewed. I was on a month-to-month for my first year. I used promo-codes that discounted BOTH services I have, which is Scorewatch and Quarterly Monitoring, for each month. I called CS becuase I am now being charged full price for both services, still on a month-to-month. I asked if I could use new promo codes to continue at the price I was at for the past year. I was told that my renewal has already "gone-through' and at this point the only way to get any discount would be to cancel my current subscription and 'start over'.

I have some questions that I am hoping Barry (or anyone else) could chime in and help me with.

#1)If I cancel and renew with an annual subscription, will my history with score trends, data, etc. be wiped?

#2)is there no way to use a promo code month-to-month as I did for last year?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Discount code

@Anonymous wrote:

My subscription just got renewed. I was on a month-to-month for my first year. I used promo-codes that discounted BOTH services I have, which is Scorewatch and Quarterly Monitoring, for each month. I called CS becuase I am now being charged full price for both services, still on a month-to-month. I asked if I could use new promo codes to continue at the price I was at for the past year. I was told that my renewal has already "gone-through' and at this point the only way to get any discount would be to cancel my current subscription and 'start over'.

I have some questions that I am hoping Barry (or anyone else) could chime in and help me with.

#1)If I cancel and renew with an annual subscription, will my history with score trends, data, etc. be wiped?  You'll lose access to any EQ reports received through SW, but will retain all records of scores and alerts since the beginning.

#2)is there no way to use a promo code month-to-month as I did for last year? Yes.  You would need to cancel your current subscription(s) and re-subscribe.  I realize this is a rather clunky way to apply the discount, but the only way I know.

Let me know if you have any more questiosn or need any help canceling and re-subscribing.

-Barry

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.