Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounted price question?

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Discounted price question?

There is a special price right now for ScoreWatch. If I have an annual subscription, can I add a year to my current subscription at the discounted price...or is the discount availabe for first-timers only? Thanks, Lynette
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discounted price question?

@LynetteM wrote:
There is a special price right now for ScoreWatch. If I have an annual subscription, can I add a year to my current subscription at the discounted price...or is the discount availabe for first-timers only? Thanks, Lynette

Hi Lynette,

What you would have to do is cancel your current SW subscription (you will lose all your previous SW Power Reports) and just sign up for SW again and you will be given the discounted price.

As far as losing all your previous reports you can just get something like "CutePDF Writer" and print them on to your computer.

Here's a link to CutePDF Writer (Freeware) I use it and it works perfectly.

Best of Luck.

Message 2 of 7
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info Mustang. It's unfortunate it has to work that way. I suppose it would have been too nice and simple to just be able to add it on to our existing subscriptions without losing our history. I've lost my history one too many times already.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LynetteM wrote:

Thanks for the info Mustang. It's unfortunate it has to work that way. I suppose it would have been too nice and simple to just be able to add it on to our existing subscriptions without losing our history. I've lost my history one too many times already.

You're welcome Lynette,

I also wish there was a way MyFico could just apply the discount to our existing account, maybe Barry can make mention of this to his team and come up with a way to do this.

Have a Good one.

Message 4 of 7
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Lynette:  There is no way I'm giving up my history.  I love seeing all my score alerts since I signed up in May.    I feel your pain!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did cancel and reorder with the discount.

The only thing that sucked was it just renewed on 1/8.  But the CSR said, we could wait, but maybe it won't be on sale then.

I was able to keep all my previous SW ALERTS and my score history.  Just saved the reports I had to the computer and I'm happy with this.

Saving 50 bux a year is worth it, IMO.

PLUS GUESS WHAT!!  My "payment history" has now turned to "good!"   Also 2 collections disappeared!  Still stuck with the evil not-my-collections, but 2 down 10 to go!

Message 6 of 7
ams
Established Member

FWIW I previously subscribed to ScoreWatch back in April 2011...I canceled back in August or September 2011...when they were having problems with SW not updating and I got frustrated paying for something that didn't seem to be working. I remember being a little irritated my SW history disappeared upon cancelation.

Anyway, long story short...I just signed up again today to take advantage of the discounted rate and all of my previous SW history appeared. All the alerts seem to be there from my previous subscription. I don't know if this is a fluke or not. But I was pleasantly surprised to see it return to my account.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.