Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounted price still going on?

tag
longhorn11
New Contributor

Discounted price still going on?

I thought I missed out on the discounted price for SW, but it started to show the discount in my cart again tonight.  I was wondering if it was possible to still buy this?  I know I have to cancel my current subscription to get the discount, that's fine.  My only question regarding that is I was just charged 14.95 for this month (I totally forgot the monthly renewal date), would I be able to get that back?  Or would I be paying essentially double this month (new account and old account)?.  I like having SW, I just want to get the best price possible obviously.  Thanks in advance for the help!!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discounted price still going on?

I WONDER THE SAME! THE PROMO ISNT ON THE MAIN PAGE ANYMORESmiley Indifferent

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 17
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@longhorn11 wrote:

I thought I missed out on the discounted price for SW, but it started to show the discount in my cart again tonight.  I was wondering if it was possible to still buy this?  I know I have to cancel my current subscription to get the discount, that's fine.  My only question regarding that is I was just charged 14.95 for this month (I totally forgot the monthly renewal date), would I be able to get that back?  Or would I be paying essentially double this month (new account and old account)?.  I like having SW, I just want to get the best price possible obviously.  Thanks in advance for the help!!

Hi longhorn11,

Unfortunately, we're not able to refund your Feb. payment.  But we can waive the 3 month minimum requirement if you'd like to resubscribe at the lower rate, which is good through the end of this month if you use promo code JANSWB.

-Barry

Message 3 of 17
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@currentlywinning wrote:

I WONDER THE SAME! THE PROMO ISNT ON THE MAIN PAGE ANYMORESmiley Indifferent

Hi currentlywinning,

You can use this promo code for $50 off Score Watch through the end of Feb:  JANSWB

-Barry

Message 4 of 17
longhorn11
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply Barry!  I'll renew towards the end of the month with that code in order to get the most out of my February payment.  

Message 5 of 17
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

can i do the same?

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 6 of 17
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@afbar1114 wrote:

can i do the same?

Sorry for not being clearer:  EVERYONE can use this promo code:  JANSWB !!!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked for me!! Thanks so much, Barry!
Message 8 of 17
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

this isn't working for me?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 17
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Junejer wrote:
this isn't working for me?

Hey there, ByrdMan,

It's not working for me either now.  I was told it was good till the end of the month.  Checking into it...

-Barry

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.