cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to waste my last ScorePower report to....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I have to waste my last ScorePower report to....

I wasn't aware when I purchased ScoreWatch that I needed to set my target score at the score I had at the time of the purchase.  I haven't gotten anything from SW in 6 days (no even saying no change).  How often should I get some form of communication from SW?  Do I need to use my other ScoreWatch report just to set my target score?  Will I never get a score update if I don't do this?  Thanks for you all's help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I have to waste my last ScorePower report to....

I understand your frustration!!  I havent received an update since August 29.   I emailed tech support.  no response as of yet...

Make sure you change your alert settings to notify you when your score changes by setting your target score to your actual currrent score. 

Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Do I have to waste my last ScorePower report to....

@Anonymous wrote:

I wasn't aware when I purchased ScoreWatch that I needed to set my target score at the score I had at the time of the purchase.  I haven't gotten anything from SW in 6 days (no even saying no change).  How often should I get some form of communication from SW?  Do I need to use my other ScoreWatch report just to set my target score?  Will I never get a score update if I don't do this?  Thanks for you all's help!

No, just click on the "My Products Purchases" tab at the top of the page (click "My Account" first if My Products Purchases isn't displaying), click on Scorewatch, and then click on Settings.

eta: whoops, thought it was "products"

And for how often do you get alerts, click on the Score Watch Guide stickied at the top of this page, plus you might want to read the thread started by gabbygayle on this same board (forum.)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still No Alert

Thanks for the feedback!

I checked my settings and everything looks good.  I had a balance increase of over $30 on one of my accounts, and my settings were set to alert me for anything $5 or over, but no alert.  I actually ended up using one of my Suze Orman reports to see the change, so I'm still down a report Smiley Sad  I wish this SW worked a little better. 

Message 4 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Still No Alert

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!

I checked my settings and everything looks good.  I had a balance increase of over $30 on one of my accounts, and my settings were set to alert me for anything $5 or over, but no alert.  I actually ended up using one of my Suze Orman reports to see the change, so I'm still down a report Smiley Sad  I wish this SW worked a little better. 

Hi shamina,

It looks like you were sent a couple of SW alerts on 9/16.  Did you receive them?

-Barry

ETA:  We added a report to your SW to make up for the Suze report you pulled.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still No Alert

Thanks Barry!!

I got the alerts almost as soon as I logged off of the boards.  Funny how that goes!  Thanks so much for the extra report!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.