cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need my SSN to be atleast 2 years old to use MyFICO?

tag
RandomCreditDude
Established Member

Do I need my SSN to be atleast 2 years old to use MyFICO?

Hi,

I tried buying the Scorewatch service, but keep getting Error 160.

Customer Care wasn't sure, but thought it might be because my SSN is only 20 months old. The lady sight it might be that MyFICO requires at least 2 years on the SSN.

Does anyone know if this is indeed the case?

I am able to pull a 3 bureau report from Experian, and all my information is accurate, so it's not that there's some missing info.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
akbelth

Re: Do I need my SSN to be atleast 2 years old to use MyFICO?

Yes you need at least two years to generate FICO score. For the fako scores like TU Fake score such thing is not required.

Message 2 of 5
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Error 160, I have no idea what it is. Did you have any message after the error160?  Maybe try another browser.Maybe a firewall problem. 

Here are the minimun requirements for a FICO score.

There's really not much to it; in order for a FICO® score to be calculated, a credit report must contain these minimum requirements:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).
FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 5
HiLine
Blogger

ysabelle32 moved to the US from the UK 6 months ago and already has her SW Equifax score:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Advice-US-credit-cards/td-p/2032611

Message 4 of 5
farooq

i have same problem... are you able to get it now?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.