GenericUser

Re: Do not sign up for SCOREWATCH!

Just tired to cancel ScoreWatch online as well and got the message that I need to call to cancel.  Of course they aren't open on Sundays.

The whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth especially when I see the "3 credit reports & scores" peddled to me on this site for $59.95 when I can get the same thing from competitors at $39.95, and better yet I can sign up for a 7 day trial at all 3 bureaus and grab the report and score for $1 each.

I don't see any value at all in ScoreWatch.  The score changes are what they are.  Checking the score once a year is sufficient.

BK 7 2010, no idea what the FICO was after that
Current FICO: 680 EQ, 663 EX, ??? TU
Short Term Goal: 720 | Long Term Goal: 780+
BoA Secured $3,000 | Lowes/GE $1,000
Valued Contributor
Scupra

Be fair.. You can't purchase your FICO score from anywhere else.
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
693 EQ FICO 10/2014
680 TU FICO 09/2014
682 EX FICO 09/2014
$14k NFCU Flagship Sig - $14k NFCU cashRewards Sig - $15k NavChek - $6k Barclay Arrival + - $5k Cap1 Quicksilver - $2.2k Amazon Store
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

GenericUser wrote:

Just tired to cancel ScoreWatch online as well and got the message that I need to call to cancel.  Of course they aren't open on Sundays.

The whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth especially when I see the "3 credit reports & scores" peddled to me on this site for $59.95 when I can get the same thing from competitors at $39.95, and better yet I can sign up for a 7 day trial at all 3 bureaus and grab the report and score for $1 each.

I don't see any value at all in ScoreWatch.  The score changes are what they are.  Checking the score once a year is sufficient.

The scores you get anywhere other than here and that includes directly from the CB's are FAKO 

This is the only site to get true FICO scores 

I understand your frustration as I read your other post ...but that sounded like a marketing error IMO 

The ball was dropped in proof reading 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Established Member
Bdj1

you CAN get fico scores elsewhere.  At least you can get it with Transunion.  It's not easy and you have to read, but you can get them.  You can also get them with Equifax plus the score simulator is closer to the old myfico one.  Not the newer, flater, less information one they are implementing now.  Experian you can't at the moment as far as I know.

16k7.8k7.5k1.75k13.5k4k8001k5k12.9k8k

Frequent Contributor
Lechte

Bdj1 wrote:

you CAN get fico scores elsewhere.  At least you can get it with Transunion.  It's not easy and you have to read, but you can get them.  You can also get them with Equifax plus the score simulator is closer to the old myfico one.  Not the newer, flater, less information one they are implementing now.  Experian you can't at the moment as far as I know.

You can get a TU FICO from certain CCC's....Discover, Barclays, Walmart.  I don't know of a single place you can actually buy your TU FICO or any FICO (exception of Equifax.com), other than here.   If you know, please share.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

New Visitor
altaly

This is not your real fico score anyway.  I have had two completely different lenders pull my score and this site was off by 80, 80, and 90 points.  That was humiliating

09Lexie

altaly wrote:

This is not your real fico score anyway.  I have had two completely different lenders pull my score and this site was off by 80, 80, and 90 points.  That was humiliating

The score provided on this website is a real FICO 08.  Lenders (mtg) lenders use a different scoring model.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}