Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this make any sense?

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Does this make any sense?

Just wondering if what I experienced with MyFICO and MyFICO Customer Support makes any sense to anyone else...

This afternoon, I attempted to redeem a 3B report, as I have the Ultimate plan.  The system did show that I had one report available.  When I ordered the report, I received an error message, something to the effect that no reports are available.  I tried again, same issue.  

I called Customer Support and was told that there is a system-wide issue, resulting in no reports being able to be pulled, and that MyFICO hopes to have the issue resolved with 24 hours.  The rep said that even though this was not my fault, and even though I did not receive the report, I now will not be able to redeem another report until 10/16/17.  She said that to make up for this, I will be sent a promo code by e-mail, but they are currently out of promo codes and waiting for more to come in.  I asked her how long it would be before I receive the promo code by e-mail, and she could not answer it.  I asked if it would be closer to hours, days or weeks.  She again stated she had no idea, but promised they would not forget about me.  Smiley Happy  

I can understand that system glitches take place, however being out of promo codes and having to wait for more to come in sounds a bit goofy to me.  

Anyone else experience this today?  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does this make any sense?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Send off a letter to MyFico and tell them you need that in writing as well as a refund on the unused unavailable month.

Did you get the CSR's name and direct extension?

Message 2 of 4
EW800
Valued Contributor

Bad me.... I did not get her name, however I did get an “incident number” from her. The more I think about this, the stranger it seems. I will likely call back and see what I am told by another rep.

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 4
EW800
Valued Contributor

Well, I called back and got a different rep.  I was placed on hold for a bit while she looked into it.  She stated that the previous rep was a bit confused, that it appeared to just be some sort of a glitch when my 3B was pulled.  She did something behind the scenes that did ultimately pull the Equifax part of the 3B report, however TU and Exp showed as no data.  She said that she has put in a request for a promo code for a TU and Experian report, separately, which she stated would be sent to me in 24 to 72 hours.  I guess the only down side is that it will be three separate reports this month, which I guess is not that big of deal.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.