Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't purchase this product

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't purchase this product

Just to get your credit score...it is a scam.  They will charge you 14.95 for three months.  It is a scam!!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Don't purchase this product

Welcome to the forums!

A scam?

Message 2 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is nothing wrong with this product?

Pardon me, but I believe you are misinformed.

I purchased this product and I was very pleased with the product & customer service.

I was only charged for 1 month,but I took time to read the information and called to cancel the service as stated.Woman Happy

Message 4 of 8
dharalex
Established Contributor

Re: There is nothing wrong with this product?

I think the reason why you are offended is because the many other sites are cheaper and offer you more "stuff". Basically, this is the only site where you can access your transunion/ equifax credit scores. These are the scores that most lenders use when deciding to extend you credit. All the other "facos" mean nothing! That's why they are cheaper. You will usually find them to be drastically different from your FICO score...in my case they are exaggerated. I'm glad I found this site before I applied for credit. You have to know the product to appreciate it...In this case, you get what you pay for!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 5 of 8
GWilliam
Valued Member

I totally agree with you, it is a scam! I had Score Watch for a year and wanted to cancel, it as my $9.98 a month term was up! So I called customer service to cancel it, they tried to retain me, but at $12.95 a month, no way! It may be the most accurate score, but my TransUnion with CreditKarma has only been + or - 1 point  from MyFICO TU score over the past 7 months and its free! Anyway, I was told my credit card wouldn't be charged, but guess what it was charged $14.95!!! Send two inquiries and was sent the following email:

Response Via Email (Jennifer)09/13/2011 01:51 PM

Dear G William,

Thank you for contacting Customer Care. We received your request to cancel your Score Watch subscription; however your monthly subscription fee was just charged on 09/11/2011. We do not refund for monthly subscriptions. To give you the maximum value from your subscription, we will cancel your subscription on <DATE>. You will not be charged again. A system generated email confirming the cancellation will be sent to you on that date. 

Thank you,
myFICO Customer Care
www.myFICO.com

I love the cancelation date or lack there of!!! Guess I'll have to contact my Bank card and have this charge as an unauthrozed charge! FICO if you what to keep customers, treat people with respect, if we want to cancel, let us cancel and don't charge our credit cards for something we no longer want! BTW I do have two Score and reports that I have not used!!!

Starting Score: EQ 530 TU 550
Current Score: EQ 693 TU 697
Goal Score: 720+

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO Product Survey told me my true FICO is 100 points lower than all the FAKOs I just wasted my money on!!!!!!! myFICO Product Survey MUST BE A SCAM!

Message 7 of 8
HiLine
Blogger

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.