tea4two
Valued Member

EQ. SW vs. Myfico SW

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tea4two
Valued Member

Re: EQ. SW vs. Myfico SW

Just wanted to update...it's now 12:18 pm and still no alertSo far this puts Myfico SW almost 4 hours behind Eq SWI wonder whyAny thoughts on why this might be?

Message 2 of 4
tea4two
Valued Member

Alert just came in from myfico at 1:08 pm. So it's about 4.5 hours behind EQ SW. 

It is enough to make a difference when you are monitoring as closely as I have been, but I do prefer the myfico interface much more. I'm going to see how it goes for the rest of the month.

Message 3 of 4
bahbahd
Established Contributor

I think you are slightly mistaken about how CRs are pulled.  myFICO SW service is requesting new data with a CR pull. EQ is never pushing new data out to any service provider. Of course there will be some delay as SW pulls no more than once a day. There are not any web services built that are letting SW query EQ every five minuits asking "is there a change on rockbottem's report?"  Do you really want to see 10's or 100's of thousands of soft inquiries on your CR?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.