Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ Scorewatch Credit Report Question

tag
Tazman81
Established Contributor

EQ Scorewatch Credit Report Question

So, I signed up for the EQ Scorewatch.  With it you get 2 credit reports.  1 is pulled at the time that you sign up and then another to use sometime that year.  My question is when my account comes to it's renewal, will it again pull another report and then give me another one to use for that year?  What if I do not use the 1 additional one I have for this year?  Is it a use it or loose it type of thing, or would it just be accumulated for the next year when I renew my subscription if I don't use it?  Thanks for the insight!

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EQ Scorewatch Credit Report Question

I pull more than a couple times per year via SW so banking them have never been an issue, but I'm fairly certain you can carry them over from year to year for as long as you maintain your subscription.

Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: EQ Scorewatch Credit Report Question

@llecs wrote:

I pull more than a couple times per year via SW so banking them have never been an issue, but I'm fairly certain you can carry them over from year to year for as long as you maintain your subscription.

+1  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.