Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Score Simulator

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX Score Simulator

Why can't the Sim do anything with EX????? So frustrating sometimes.

Rob
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: EX Score Simulator

Frankly, I think it is as inaccurate for EX as it is for the others.  Just plug in the score and run it, it it says your score will increase divide the number by 5 and if it says it will decrease, double it  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't do that with Experian, and I think that's the gripe here.  Why can't we do a similar simulation on Experian like we can with TU and EQ?  Considering EX is my MOST accurate report of the three, I'd find GREAT value in this...I might actually be able to determine what's worth fighting to correct and what isn't on the other two.

And since the simulator won't allow me to calculate "What if I got these three accounts that are bogusly reporting 120+ days late removed"....I don't get ANY use out of the EQ simulator at all.
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry, no sim for EX.. TU and EQ only. You have to remember that Fair Isaac holds different agreements\partnerships with each CRA. Just because a feature or product is offered on one does not obligate the others to follow. There are many examples of this...

- SW only works with EQ
- No sim with EX
- Identity Deluxe TU only

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-14-2007 12:40 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.