jcasteel

Error while purchasing score watch and 3 pending charges!

Just like the title says.

I tried purchasing the 10 day free trial with the TransUnion extra deal for 10%. It kept letting me enter in my info until I would enter my ssn and then i kept getting an error. I planned on contacting cs today sometime, but now i'm seeing 3 "pending" charges on my credit card from myFICO.

Whats going on?

-John

Contributor
mmmmmm

Re: Error while purchasing score watch and 3 pending charges!

[ Edited ]

The "charges" you see are simply authorizations on your account.  They will drop off usually within 3-5 calendar days, depending on the policies of your bank.

New Visitor
prbyfelecia

Same crap here!!!! then I tried to cancel it and gives a number you have to call....it doesn't even use it's own cancellation policies outlined in the aggreement! Scam!!

New Visitor
Duc1198

Same thing here! I just ordered the 2 credit scores + reports and got an error screen. But it does show pending under my credit card. Should I order again? I feel that they would try to squeeze me to pay for both, even though I didn't even receive the first one!

Valued Contributor
creditnocash

hmm. just purchased the annual score watch no errors. 

also got the free trial a few weeks ago. no problem there. 

authorization fee is just a hold. will clear up. 

i used this link to cancel the trial and had no problems. 

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20/kw/stopping%20scorewatch

Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

sorry for not updating this.....the problem was I had 2 screen names. One already had my info on it, and the other did not. I did not realize I had a name from several years ago b/c when I had created the new one and entered in my email info, etc. I did not receive any notification of that. So I spoke with myFICO customer service and the lady explained it to me.

So once I used my old login with the personal data the purchase went through, and after a month or so the pending transactions fell off and I was only charged for the one.

-John

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $4.5k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}