Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essentials 1B vs. Ultimate 3B

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Essentials 1B vs. Ultimate 3B

If I understood the comparison chart correctly, Essentials 1B gives me 12 FICO scores and credit reports annually (1 per month); while Ultimate 3B gives me only 4 scores/reports annually (1 per quarter.) Granted, Ultimate provides scores and reports from all 3 major credit bureaus. However, I am less concerned about variaions among the credit bureaus and would rather receive more frequent reporting.

Did I understand correctly: Essentials 1B offers 12 unique scores and reports annually - 1 per month?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Essentials 1B vs. Ultimate 3B

Yes, you read that correctly. The Essentials 1B provides monthly (12 in 1 year) an Equifax credit report + 9 FICO Scores based on Equifax data.

The Ultimate 3B provides quarterly (4 in 1 year)  credit reports from Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian + 28 FICO Score versions. 

With either product, your FICO Score 8 will be updated whenever FICO detects a change in your credit report (not just monthly or quarterly). 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! Thank you.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

Yes, you read that correctly. The Essentials 1B provides monthly (12 in 1 year) an Equifax credit report + 9 FICO Scores based on Equifax data.

The Ultimate 3B provides quarterly (4 in 1 year)  credit reports from Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian + 28 FICO Score versions. 

With either product, your FICO Score 8 will be updated whenever FICO detects a change in your credit report (not just monthly or quarterly). 

I just signed up for My FICO and cancelled my CCT.  I guess I didnt realize I would only get updates 4 times a year *sad face*.  However do I read your statement correctly in that if any of my 3 main scores change, I will get notification of that?  Because that could change quite often.  Or is it just once a month on the start up date?

Message 4 of 7
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

I just signed up for My FICO and cancelled my CCT.  I guess I didnt realize I would only get updates 4 times a year *sad face*.  However do I read your statement correctly in that if any of my 3 main scores change, I will get notification of that?  Because that could change quite often.  Or is it just once a month on the start up date?

If there are changes detected from the FICO Score 8, you will get notified. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

If there are changes detected from the FICO Score 8, you will get notified. 

Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I'm thinking of subscribing to the 3B. I have CK for weekly TU and EQ reports and the free Experian report monthly so my reports are covered. I think I'll like the idea of getting notified when my scores change on all 3 as opposed to just EX on CCT.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.