Frequent Contributor
SSA_2013

Experian FICO Updates?

A few weeks ago I read that Experian and FICO reach a new agreement. It has been about a month now and wanted to know if there were any updates as to when it will be available?
New Contributor
kingmidas

Re: Experian FICO Updates?

I called today and the representative said they are still working on it and that it will be "a couple months out" still. Just great I don't see why it has to take so long.

Starting Score: myfico.comEQ 570 TU 614 EX (fako/experian.com) 565 5/24/12
Current Score: lender pulled EQ 672 TU 722 EX 692 as of 7/2/13
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Experian FICO Updates?

kingmidas wrote:

I called today and the representative said they are still working on it and that it will be "a couple months out" still. Just great I don't see why it has to take so long.

Interesting but expected. MyFICO can only do this with EX's help so with two sets of programmers, developers, decision-makers, etc. it'll take a while. I'd rather them take their time to do it right. When the EX FICO was on here before they took it away the EX FICO report didn't have the same information found on your EQ and TU FICO reports. It didn't show the pos/neg items and the format was a little different, plus no services related to your EX FICO (unlike TUQM and SW). Hopefully they do it right this time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}