Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FICO Updates?

tag
SSA_2013
Frequent Contributor

Experian FICO Updates?

A few weeks ago I read that Experian and FICO reach a new agreement. It has been about a month now and wanted to know if there were any updates as to when it will be available?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kingmidas
New Contributor

Re: Experian FICO Updates?

I called today and the representative said they are still working on it and that it will be "a couple months out" still. Just great I don't see why it has to take so long.

Starting Score: myfico.comEQ 570 TU 614 EX (fako/experian.com) 565 5/24/12
Current Score: lender pulled EQ 672 TU 722 EX 692 as of 7/2/13
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian FICO Updates?

@kingmidas wrote:

I called today and the representative said they are still working on it and that it will be "a couple months out" still. Just great I don't see why it has to take so long.

Interesting but expected. MyFICO can only do this with EX's help so with two sets of programmers, developers, decision-makers, etc. it'll take a while. I'd rather them take their time to do it right. When the EX FICO was on here before they took it away the EX FICO report didn't have the same information found on your EQ and TU FICO reports. It didn't show the pos/neg items and the format was a little different, plus no services related to your EX FICO (unlike TUQM and SW). Hopefully they do it right this time.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.