cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Report Purchases - Make previous purchases accessible like Trans and EQ.

tag
JDubbya

Experian Report Purchases - Make previous purchases accessible like Trans and EQ.

Hey guys. I currently am a subscriber to Score Watch for Equifax and Quarterly Report Monitoring for Transunion. Occasionally I purchase my Experian report to see my current score and how it compares with the other bureaus. MyFico needs to make those purchased Experian reports accessible just like the Trans and EQ's. It's disappointing to pay for these reports but they are only available for a short period of time. They should at least be accessible for historical purposes so you can see how your score is trending etc. Smiley Frustrated

I use USAA's Credit Monitoring Premium for my Experian score, but it is not FICO and the difference can be as much as 30 - 50 pts.

Starting Score: +600 across the board
Current Scores: +700 across the board
Goal Score:     +800 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian Report Purchases - Make previous purchases accessible like Trans and EQ.

EX won't play nice. 

Message 2 of 5
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian Report Purchases - Make previous purchases accessible like Trans and EQ.

I was actually coming here to post about this.  A couple months back I bought my EX score.  I can no longer view the score or the report.  What gives? Was this a condition in your contract with EX?  It makes me less likely to buy the product in the future.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

IIRC, if you purchased all 3 reports today, I think all 3 will disappear at 30 days. It's always been this way. The reports don't show forever. If you have a subscription to TUQM or SW, then those reports, TU and EQ respectively, will remain longer but I don't remember how long they remain (2 yrs?).

Message 4 of 5
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

All the scores I have bought with the exception of EX are available for 2 years + till the end of the month it was ordered (ex. 6/8/12 score is viewable until 6/30/14).  EX is ridiculously short viewing time. 

Note: I have SW and TU Quarterly Monitoring.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.