Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Report via MyFico vs Experian.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Report via MyFico vs Experian.com

that's what i was trying to say.  they are not cooperative, and since i do use credit expert i know they do not use "you have no installment loans"" as a negative.  TU does however.  Also I tried to dispute an item with EX through My Fico and could not.  So if you really want to get the real info you have to pull from EX direct or credit expert.  THEY DO NOT COOPERATE with My Fico which is a bummer.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Report via MyFico vs Experian.com

I'm having the exact same problem as the original poster. My Experian report from MyFico doesn't match the report I pulled directly from Experian.com. For example, Experian.com shows one of my accounts as "Included in bankruptcy/Never late" while my MyFico Experian report shows the exact same account as "Debt included in or discharged through bankruptcy" but it also shows it as 90+ days late and in collection AFTER the date my bankruptcy was filed. Remember, these are both Experian reports: one came directly from Experian, and the other came from MyFico.

If Experian shows that this account was never late, why is MyFico showing that it was late and went to collection? This is pretty scary given that my credit score is based on this information.

And this is just one example. There are 8 late payments shown on my MyFico Experian report while my actual credit report from Experian.com shows only 1.

Why is the MyFico credit report so inaccurate, and what can I do to fix it?

I'd appreciate any assistance you all can give me! 

Message Edited by okie on 06-08-2008 05:43 PM

Message Edited by okie on 06-08-2008 05:44 PM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.