Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

tag
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

Hi All, 

In order to help out the developers I started this thread to document issues and possibly troubleshoot the problems some of us have been having with this new product. 

Others with far more experience than me suggested this so hopefully this can help resolve issues that some of us have been having with score updates etc. 

Basically it seems that not everybody is having issues with the product updating. Some of us are only getting one CRA to report on a daily basis while the other two will not update at all. I am unsure of what details the mods would want us to list so I will edit or they can edit this post if necessary. 

I'll start by listing the following:

1. When the product was purchased and what product you purchased.

2. What CRA is updating.

3. What CRA is not updating.

4. Confirm the CRA's are not updating by checking other sources, CK, USAA, other monitoring services etc

5. The account change you are waiting for to update that would impact your FICO score. 

6. This is optional because the new service may be overwhelmed. Include "lag" or update time differences between when the monitoring service updates and your other sources update. For example my EQ FICO score updates approx 24-36 hours after it updates on other sources. Maybe if we identify a "lag" time we can resolve any update issues if it takes a certain amount of time for each score to update. Maybe each score takes a certain amount of time to update in regards to an actual FICO score update.

Thank you to everyone who wants to help out and please list if you are having issues. 

*I'm adding this from the support site, it describes what the product does*

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring monitors your credit report daily for:

• Newly opened accounts
  • Inquiries from applications for new credit
  • Newly listed public records, such as bankruptcies, judgments, and tax liens
  • New addresses
  • Newly listed collection accounts
  • Increases and decreases in account balances (Equifax and Experian only)
  • Changes in account status, such as a missed payment (Equifax and Experian only)
  • Changes to public records and collection accounts (Equifax and Experian only)
  • New activity on accounts that were inactive (Equifax only)
  • Changes to the name listed on your credit report (Equifax only)
  • Account utilization changes (Experian only)

LINK TO PAGE

*one of the admins did say this about TU updates so this gives me hope*

LINK TO PAGE

*Differences between the $19.95 and Ultimate $29.95 versions*

FICO Identity Ultimate and FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring are both monitoring services that send alerts when changes are detected on your credit reports or to your FICO Scores, but there are some key differences to be aware of:

• FICO Identity Ultimate includes identity monitoring features that help detect identity theft.  FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring does not include any identity monitoring features
  • FICO Identity Ultimate includes a $1 million, no-deductible identity theft insurance policy** and a toll-free help line in case you become a victim of identity theft.  FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring does not include these items.
  • Both products will send you an alert email and mobile text message when changes are detected in your credit reports or FICO Scores. FICO Identity Ultimate will also send an alert email and mobile text message when activity associated with your personally identifiable information is detected.

LINK TO PAGE

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 1 of 275
274 REPLIES 274
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

To start here is my status so far:

1. I purchased the $19.95  product on 8/26/2014

2. EQ is the only CRA updating at the moment

3. EX and TU are not updating with the score monitoring

4. I have confirmed both with checking daily pulls with USAA and the 3 reports have updated but do not reflect on the score monitoring. 

5. My balances are not updating with revolving credit usage that would impact a score change. I paid off a maxed out credit card to 2% UTIL and increased the limit by $250.00

6. Update delays:

EQ: 24-36 hours

EX: Waiting for Update

TU: Waiting for Update

This product is great so far and this is not a bashing thread. Its to see if there is something going on with certain users with the score monitoring. 

Message 2 of 275
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I purchased 8/25. Only one EQ update so far. Nothing from TU or EX. I'm between updates on CK and CS so I have to wait a few days to see if anything is updated on them thats not updaating here. 

Message 3 of 275
rdubb
Established Member

Good idea for a thread. I love SW and hope the bugs can get fixed soon Smiley Sad

1. Purchased 8/22/14

2. Only EQ is updating but is updating VERY slowly.

3. TU and EX not receiving any updates.

4. USAA, CS and CK all show updates that have not hit SW yet.

5. Paid off three cc's to $0 which should give me a significant score increase since my utilization was fairly high previously.

Message 4 of 275
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Thank you guys for the replies. Hopefuly this takes off so they can identify a problem if there is one. 

Message 5 of 275
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

1. Purchased: 8/21/14; ETA: purchased the $19.95 version
2: Updates: Equifax only
3. Not updating: TU and EX
4. Confirmation: TU and EX have updated utilization and new lines per CK and CS. MyFico has not.

Message 6 of 275
mrldp40
Established Contributor

opened 08/22/2014   

updates eq only but only once

ive got several up dates from credithawk 

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 7 of 275
mrldp40
Established Contributor

has my fico made any statement ? do 3 monitoring only work for the 29.99 package ? i'd love to know what's going on
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 8 of 275
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

They've mentioned that they are working on issues with the mobile site and that they are updating the app if I remember correctly. I don't remember seeing anything about update issues. The new system is probably overwhelmed and/or has a few bugs. A month from now everything will probably be fine.

I only purchased the $19.95 version, that would stink if only the $29.95 version was updating regularly. 

Message 9 of 275
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

I purchased the 19.95 product on 8/23/14.
Experian and Transunion have yet to update once.

Equifax has updated twice with about 10 alerts each time and one score change. These occurred on the 25th and the 28th.

This is while utilizing the website.
 photo ficos3.jpg
Message 10 of 275
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.