Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

tag
alphaleo26
New Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

@Sneakytiki wrote:

@alphaleo26 wrote:

Just received new account update on TU got a 15 pt jump. Still nothing on EX same accounts on all three reports only EQ and TU updated. Hopefully EX will update soon.

That's great to hear about TU updating. 

Would you mind mentioning what type of alert it was and the account change?

What service do you subscribe to, the $19.95 or the $29.95?

It was my new jcrew and buckle cards showing I assume.Those are the only new accounts reporting. The actual wording was new account added. This is on the 19.95 service btw.

Starting Score: EQ:582 (fico) Tu Fico 692 8-23-14 7-5-14 Ex Fico 659

Current Score EQ 717 (fico) 11-18-14 Tu Fico 754 11-17-14 Ex fico 747 11-17-14

Inq's EQ 6 (5 this yr) TU 1 EX 5 ( 2 this yr)

Goal Score: 760+

Secured Wells fargo 300 Secured Discover it 200 Cap one qs1 1500 jcrew 1050 buckle 300
Message 41 of 275
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Received 4 out of 12 alerts on EX. My score also bumped 14 points on EX.  The funny thing is I received alerts for the most recent changes not the older ones first. This leads me to believe I won't receive those alerts.

Still nothing for TU.

EQ is updating correctly, just in spurts instead of real time.

I have quite a few changes coming over the next couple of weeks so I should be able to update frequently.

I think the issue is a combination of lagging due to a heavy influx of new users and glitches since it's brand new.

photo ficos3.jpg
Message 42 of 275
Blodreina
Established Contributor

As someone mentioned, it could be related to upgrading from the old SW.  Just to confirm, who started new, without a previous SW subscription?

Message 43 of 275
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

I started a new subscription without the SW upgrade.

Message 44 of 275
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@_sidhe_ wrote:
I started a new subscription without the SW upgrade.

And you have the same issues that everyone else is reporting (TU/EX not updating in most cases)?

Message 45 of 275
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

I am. Nothing has updated despite updates from CK and CS. I went on an app spree the first of August, and I have had CK update to show the new accounts. So, from what I understand, TU should have updated to reflect that.

Message 46 of 275
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Remember... TU will not update the same as EX and EQ. I'm actually wondering how they will make it work with TU, if it will be a monthly update or something along those lines.

I'm not sure why it's called 3 Bureau monitoring if TU doesn't update in realtime with all changes.... but then again neither are the other two at this point lol.

photo ficos3.jpg
Message 47 of 275
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

@Rlandon87 wrote:

Remember... TU will not update the same as EX and EQ. I'm actually wondering how they will make it work with TU, if it will be a monthly update or something along those lines.

I'm not sure why it's called 3 Bureau monitoring if TU doesn't update in realtime with all changes.... but then again neither are the other two at this point lol.

I really hope they eventually add support for this. TBH all I would like is the balance update across all three and the account monitoring even if the score is only a couple times a month. Right now the TU support is garbage and it is in no way close to a Three Way Monitoring system due to this limitation. It is nice to know that they are upgrading the TU support to incorporate more than it does now. Hopefully its balance monitoring.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 48 of 275
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm real disappointed with the 3 bureau credit monitoring. I signed up on the 22nd for the 19.95 plan. I got the intial score pull that night, then my EQ updated 1 point on the 27th. I kept getting balance decrease alerts, however the score wasn't moving and no update from TU or EX. But on CK and CS my score moved Well today I decided to just get the 3 score and report for 41.00 and guess what. My score on EX went down 7 points, my TU went up 14points and EQ went up 4 points. If I am paying 19.95 a month why did I have to run my reports to get an updated score?

Message 49 of 275
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Just had an Experian update on another service with a balance change. The service says it will monitor daily. Why is the monitoring service not updating as advertised? I'm locked in for three months but so far I'm not getting updates daily as advertised. If there's a true delay, that needs to be said up front on the product purchase page.

I'm not bashing the product if it updates eventually, I'm ok with that, I'm upset that the service is not updating changes daily as advertised. Hopefully some sort of incentive or refund will be given since the service is not working as the product is advertised.

Just because these are true FICO scores is not a reason to rip off the consumer.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 50 of 275
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.