Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring Issues and Troubleshooting

The forums are actually the best thing about this site. Their products suck and they REALLY need to hire competent developers/programmers. Its time for these amatuers to find another job.

If any mod is reading this send me an email I know plenty of talented developers who would work for half the price and have the myfico products up and running CORRECTLY in 30 days. Get rid of the clueless amatuers

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 271 of 275
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

I appear to be getting more TU alerts than the FAQ would indicate.

I had been getting TU (and other) alerts based on aggregate balance changes but on Jan 1 I got an alert without a credit report change. TU FICO 8 went up to 799 from 768 a few days earlier The only factor is that my oldest account reached 6 years.

Nice surprise. I wasn't exxpecting a TU alert and the 799 is well above my highest FICO score ever.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 272 of 275
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I just paid for this product and its a Sunday. It said I need to call to verify my identity. Well they are closed Sunday. Reading this thread I dont see me keeping this product.  Off to a bad start.

Message 273 of 275
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say the monitoring service was helpful in my first few months of learning about credit. Understand how certain behaviors effect your score, which cards post when or later, when your score goes up or down and you don't know why you check your calaender and realize an inquiry just aged itself off of something. But. Beyond that, I personally I have a grasped, and I'm in it for the long haul, I don't need to be stressing points lost here, or gaining a few here with constant updates every day. I want a solid credit file that any lender would love to give me money. But most importantly I want options and be an empowered consumer and financially stable. I don't need a new car, a bigger tv. newest iphone. yada yada. (albeit i do need nice computers) And knowing how to purchase them with either cash back benifits or alternatley purchase protection. These are things I didn't know exactly one year ago when I had my humble secured $300 card. 

Learn a little, then fly.

Message 274 of 275
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Subscribe to myFICO 3 - Bureau Reporting

- myFICO EX has not reported score change since 2/24/2015, consistant with Free Credit Report Monitoring (EX)

2/28/2015: Purchased 3 Bureau Report and Scores, now 3/1/2015 late morning and still report has not become available.  Verified payment method (PayPal) and payment shows completed yesterday.

As they are not open on Sunday, now have to wait until tomorrow to call, with Monday being my busiest day of the week (shipping weekend sales). I would appreciate being able to pull and review my purchased report when my time is available.

Purchased 3 credit report on Free Credit Report (EX monitoring) this morning (3/1/2015) and received report within minutes.  However, noted that all of the Transunion payment activity was missing for February.  Will have to also call them, however, they are open today (Sunday) until 4 pm.

Note: logged in late yesterday (Sat. 2/28/2015) myFICO site said it was down for maintenance, not sure if that has something to do with the delay.

Message 275 of 275
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.