Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

tag
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

@Anonymous wrote:

I went ahead and paid 41.00 to order another report to see if anything changed, my TU was up 22 points and one new account was showing, but never rec'd an alert.

This seems to be a common occurrence.

Message 411 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question is why is it working for some and not others. Of course, if someone is not getting alerts and trying to rebuild their credit by watching every move they make, they are more likely to pay for an updated CR if that is what is providing them with the most updated fico scores.

Message 412 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should add, the info on the credit report was very outdated with many accounts and not accurate compared to annual credit report.

Message 413 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aramos wrote:

How are you guys canceling. I want to cancel my subscription so I can sign up with USAA Credit monitoring. If their's is a daily report and a fako score for about 20 a month, might as well do that for the same price as this crap.

Unfortunately, myFICO unprofessionalism doesn't give you another option but to initiate a dispute with your credit card.  I did that with my Amex on grounds of not receiving the service I signed on for.  This is the first time in my life I have disputed something, shame on myFICO for forcing my hand to do it.

Message 414 of 424
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aramos wrote:

How are you guys canceling. I want to cancel my subscription so I can sign up with USAA Credit monitoring. If their's is a daily report and a fako score for about 20 a month, might as well do that for the same price as this crap.

Unfortunately, myFICO unprofessionalism doesn't give you another option but to initiate a dispute with your credit card.  I did that with my Amex on grounds of not receiving the service I signed on for.  This is the first time in my life I have disputed something, shame on myFICO for forcing my hand to do it.

Pretty soon Amex is just gonna say, "Oh, another myFico. Reverse it."

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 415 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Firehorse wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aramos wrote:

Yes!  The more people dispute this "Monitoring service" charge, the easier it becomes to be successful and the tougher it is for myFICO to defend their product claiming unreasonable customer expectations.

I would encourage others to do the same, if you are not satisfied, maybe is not only the best way to get your money back, BUT ALSO the best way to get the service fixed for the future, because these people don't want to listen to us, maybe they will listen to their empty wallets.

Message 416 of 424
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Firehorse wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aramos wrote:

Yes!  The more people dispute this "Monitoring service" charge, the easier it becomes to be successful and the tougher it is for myFICO to defend their product claiming unreasonable customer expectations.

I would encourage others to do the same, if you are not satisfied, maybe is not only the best way to get your money back, BUT ALSO the best way to get the service fixed for the future, because these people don't want to listen to us, maybe they will listen to their empty wallets.

Or.... I'm sure 7 On Your Side will take an interest. They took on AT&T for me when the EO wouldn't listen that THEY lost my phones, not me. One phone call from 7 on your side and AT&T was eating out of my hand. I totally won and they removed the 1500 charges from my phone bill.

Anyway, I wrote to them again tonight. I think if a bunch of us do they will definitely go at myFico and help out. BBB is worthless. Always has been. They are business friendly, not consumer.

http://abc7news.com/7onyourside/

** edit: Added web link.

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 417 of 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm almost starting to change my mind about this product. I still dont believe its advertised honestly. Frankly they should have made it plain that the alerts might take forever to begin working and charged the first payment at the END of the first month. Customer service is pretty terrible. There's no sugar coating that their attitude during calls and lack of consideration for customers is simply awful. But it does seem to be working correctly now that I've basically gotten it through my head that the only thing its good for is everything listed on the dashboard. Alerts are now coming through in a timely manner: balance changes, new accounts, inquiries etc., even with TU Smiley Surprised Shocking. I will not be purchasing this product again but there does seem to be a small light at the end of the tunnel finally. Good luck to the rest of you!

Message 418 of 424
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm almost starting to change my mind about this product. I still dont believe its advertised honestly. Frankly they should have made it plain that the alerts might take forever to begin working and charged the first payment at the END of the first month. Customer service is pretty terrible. There's no sugar coating that their attitude during calls and lack of consideration for customers is simply awful. But it does seem to be working correctly now that I've basically gotten it through my head that the only thing its good for is everything listed on the dashboard. Alerts are now coming through in a timely manner: balance changes, new accounts, inquiries etc., even with TU Smiley Surprised Shocking. I will not be purchasing this product again but there does seem to be a small light at the end of the tunnel finally. Good luck to the rest of you!

Had that list of do's and don't been published before I purchased the 3B, I would have not purchased it. Plain and simple.  I have given up monitoring if it is or is not working. Like my last post stated, I received an alert this week for EQ with an 8 Pt increase with absolutely no reason for the increase stated. So although I have a guess as to why, I am really not sure. 

In the end, their attitude and lack of concern for customer satisfaction and customer relationships is the biggest turn off for me. I will not be recommending this company to anyone and I will probably look elsewhere for my scores when I need them. If others want to give them their $ for sub-par products and service, be my guest. 

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 419 of 424
Involver
Valued Contributor

The customer service response to the failure of this service has been beyond terrible in so many ways I don't even know where to start.  Abject refusal to recognize your product's failure and a refusal to offer a refund or early cancellation for a product that doesn't work as advertised is unacceptable.  After being a customer of this business for over 2 years I refuse to give them one more cent.  Any additional monthly charges I incur before they'll allow me to cancel will be disputed through American Express and complaints with the BBB will be filed.  

Message 420 of 424
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.