Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

Hi, 

Tried to search on this, but not sure if I got the right answers. Can anyone tell me the versions of FICO you get with the $19.95 FICO 3 bureau monitoring here @MyFico?

TIA!

Message 1 of 424
423 REPLIES 423
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring

@lonelyisland wrote:

Hi, 

@Tried to search on this, but not sure if I got the right answers. Can anyone tell me the versions of FICO you get with the $19.95 FICO 3 bureau monitoring here @Anonymous?

TIA!

With the single version it is Fico 08, I would imagine it would be the same for the new 3 bureau monitoring product, 

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 424
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

I have ScoreWatch right now. Is this new product like ScoreWatch but across all three CRAs? I love ScoreWatch, and don't want to lose any of that functionality. I get a great price on ScoreWatch, too, but if this new product is exactly like it except that it covers all three CRAs, then it's a very good deal.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 3 of 424
HucksMomma
Established Member

I dont like the fact that we cant upgrade to the 3 bureau monitoring online. It says I must call....

Message 4 of 424
keithbward
Frequent Contributor

I've called so that I could change products. The rep cancelled my scorewatch and single bureau monitoring and told me to sign up for the new product. I signed up and put in my credit card info and received my confirmation. Now I'm completely locked out and blocked from any EQ products with an Error 307 and show no active subscriptions. My excitement has turned to dismay...lol

Starting Scores - EX 547 || EQ 541 || TU 538 - 01/21/2014
Current Scores - EX 691 || EQ 628??? || TU 695 - 08/04/2015
Goal Scores - 720 across the board
Current Utilization - 12% and going down
Message 5 of 424
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I called this morning, and updated mine. She had to cancel the old product, then I just ordered the new one. It took about 20 minutes for all the data to show, but I am super happy about this, since its only a few bucks more, and I was already buying FICOs for the other two reports every couple of months, just to check. 

I should have asked if it was all 08.

Message 6 of 424
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@lonelyisland wrote:

Yeah, I called this morning, and updated mine. She had to cancel the old product, then I just ordered the new one. It took about 20 minutes for all the data to show, but I am super happy about this, since its only a few bucks more, and I was already buying FICOs for the other two reports every couple of months, just to check. 

I should have asked if it was all 08.

I agree a few extra buck and I get all 3! Yeah!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 424
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

They single handedly just took down every single credit monitoring service out there that gave FAKO scores. I will definitely be signing up for this service. I believe it's also a 3 month minimum commitment as well? ie 60.00$ to sign up for this?

Just wow.....

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 8 of 424
keithbward
Frequent Contributor

Just a heads up to anyone wanted to purchase this service. You will have to remove the security freezes and locks on your credit reports and allow 24 hours before being able to sign up. This is why I was getting an error. Will try again tomorrow. But this is definitely a product I've been waiting for.

Starting Scores - EX 547 || EQ 541 || TU 538 - 01/21/2014
Current Scores - EX 691 || EQ 628??? || TU 695 - 08/04/2015
Goal Scores - 720 across the board
Current Utilization - 12% and going down
Message 9 of 424
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

@New_Beginning wrote:

@lonelyisland wrote:

Hi, 

@Tried to search on this, but not sure if I got the right answers. Can anyone tell me the versions of FICO you get with the $19.95 FICO 3 bureau monitoring here @Anonymous?

TIA!

With the single version it is Fico 08, I would imagine it would be the same for the new 3 bureau monitoring product, 

New-Beginning is correct - this uses the FICO 08.

Message 10 of 424
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.