Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Deluxe question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Deluxe question

Excerpt from a post in the General Credit forum:

"... i looked at my credit report i started to look in my collection's part all i can see is the collection agency's name but no number and no address how can i get a hold of these people ... don't know where to start ..."

Response:

"The addresses will be on the bottom of your reports from the CRAs ... not your MyFICO reports ..."

Earlier this month, I purchased an EQ report and FICO score directly from the EQ website, and obtained copies of my EX and TU reports through the Annualcreditreport site. I was planning to buy the FICO Deluxe product later this year to review all 3 reports again and, just for curiosity, see how my EX and TU FICO scores differ from EQ.

The above quoted response makes it sound like the reports ordered through MyFico might be missing certain bits (like CA addresses?). Would the EQ report in the FICO Deluxe package from MyFico be identical to the report ordered from the EQ site?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Deluxe question

Revike wrote:
Excerpt from a post in the General Credit forum:

"... i looked at my credit report i started to look in my collection's part all i can see is the collection agency's name but no number and no address how can i get a hold of these people ... don't know where to start ..."

Response:

"The addresses will be on the bottom of your reports from the CRAs ... not your MyFICO reports ..."

Earlier this month, I purchased an EQ report and FICO score directly from the EQ website, and obtained copies of my EX and TU reports through the Annualcreditreport site. I was planning to buy the FICO Deluxe product later this year to review all 3 reports again and, just for curiosity, see how my EX and TU FICO scores differ from EQ.

The above quoted response makes it sound like the reports ordered through MyFico might be missing certain bits (like CA addresses?). Would the EQ report in the FICO Deluxe package from MyFico be identical to the report ordered from the EQ site?

The TL information is the same. MyFICO just does not include addresses like the full report does. MyFICO only shows you the information that pertains to your score which is everything but creditors addresses, soft inqs, and hard inqs older than 12 months.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.