Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Quarterly Monitoring: Questions??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Quarterly Monitoring: Questions??

I recently subscribed to FICO's Quarterly Monitoring.  It's my understanding that an updated TU score and report are provided once every quarter.  Does that mean that the FICO monitoring process is NOT reporting any significant score and/or credit report changes in the interim; i.e., the time between the updates (every three months)?

I'm assuming there's a timely notification when changes occur and it's not a case where one has to wait until the next quarter to be informed of changes; real-time monitoring if you will ... yes?

Thanks!

David 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: FICO Quarterly Monitoring: Questions??

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently subscribed to FICO's Quarterly Monitoring.  It's my understanding that an updated TU score and report are provided once every quarter.  Does that mean that the FICO monitoring process is NOT reporting any significant score and/or credit report changes in the interim; i.e., the time between the updates (every three months)? This is correct.

I'm assuming there's a timely notification when changes occur and it's not a case where one has to wait until the next quarter to be informed of changes; real-time monitoring if you will ... yes?  This is truly a quarterly monitoring service, in that you'll be notified of changes to your TU report and score on a quarterly basis only.  This service is not for people who want to be alerted to such changes more frequently than that.  In addition to monitoring your TU report and score quarterly, FQM also monitors a number of non-credit bureau sources, i.e. marketing databases, for identity information changes -- name and address -- on a weekly basis.

Thanks!

David 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.