Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO® Quarterly Monitoring date change!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO® Quarterly Monitoring date change!

I was expecting a quartely moniotor on 3/27/11 and now I log in and the date has changed to 4/2/11????

WHY?

My last update was 12/24/11

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: FICO® Quarterly Monitoring date change!

@Anonymous wrote:

I was expecting a quartely moniotor on 3/27/11 and now I log in and the date has changed to 4/2/11????

WHY?

My last update was 12/24/11

....and then you get your report on 3/28, right?  We made a recent change to the date displayed for the next report by extending the expected date of the next report a bit.  This is because the quarterly updates aren't always being delivered to myFICO on schedule, as many of you have commented on in this board.  As a result, we've added a few days to the anticipated date of the next quarterly updates.

Sounds like it's not as clear as it can be, but that's it.  You'll still get 4 quarterly reports per year with FICO Quarterly Monitoring.

-Barry

Message 2 of 3
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Re: FICO® Quarterly Monitoring date change!

The same thing happened to me and that's not cool. Especially after having my last report come in a tad late. Hopefully they'll get the scores to customers in a timely manner so we can get back to a 3 month reporting schedule.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.