cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO® Quarterly Monitoring - suppose to get new report today. Have nothing...

tag
soccrstar
New Contributor

FICO® Quarterly Monitoring - suppose to get new report today. Have nothing...

Hello,

My fico quart. Monitoring says When do you get your next report?
New reports post every three months. The next one will arrive: 7/12/2009

Today is 7/12/09 and I don't see any new reports :-(

call center closed today so can't call.

anyone that has Quart. Mont. did you get your report same day it said it would?

EQ: 632 FICO8 / EX: 622 FICO8 / TU: 648 FICO8 / EQ: 648 FICO9 / EX: 652 FICO9 / TU: 624 FICO9 / Credit Karma: 633 Transunion 622 Equifax / Credit Sesame 633 / Positive Open Loan Tradelines: Auto loan $42000 / NEWEST CARD - Don't Remember / goal by 2019: 650 or more FICO8 across the board
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: FICO® Quarterly Monitoring - suppose to get new report today. Have nothing...

It looks like you got your updated TU report and score last night, soccrstar.

FQM users should be aware that often their TU reports arrive late in the evening of the scheduled date. So, you may want to check for them the next day before wondering whether they're going to arrive or not. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: FICO® Quarterly Monitoring - suppose to get new report today. Have nothing...

Barry is correct. My TU FQM report didn't show up until about 10 minutes to midnight on the day it was scheduled to show up.

Next time around I'll just look for it the following morning instead of checking throughout the day.

Message Edited by PayingTheBills on 07-14-2009 07:37 PM

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.