Regular Contributor
Marcos8

FICO Score 3 Report View

Just paid for my 3 FICO scores and gave the 3-Report View a shot. Not a bad layout. Only problem is the column for Experian information says "Not Available"... Any thoughts on why this would be?

Also, will I be able to see changes to my score or reports (if there are any) before this expires? Say an inquiry is removed tomorrow for example, will that be evident the next time I log in to check or is the reports and scores I saw today the only ones that I can continue to see...

Thanks

Shogun

Re: FICO Score 3 Report View

No,,, this is a snapshot of your current CR and FICO score.  It will not update.  :smileysad:

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Regular Contributor
Marcos8

Thanks for the response. Is there any particular that the Experian column says "Not Available"?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Do you have a fraud alert or a freeze on EX?

Regular Contributor
Marcos8

No freezes etc...  some of the info showed up and I did have a score, but most appeared to be unavailable.  It seems though that others in some form have had trouble getting EX info here since it started to be offered again. Maybe a glitch somewhere? Bummer though since the whole point of the 3 Report View is to do a comparitave study easily across all 3 bureaus.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

I've had times where the CRA flaked out to where I couldn't pull a 3-in-1 report (via other CMSs). Certainly if it happened again, then definitely call around. You can always try pulling creditsesame for free to see if it isn't something more going on with EX.

Regular Contributor
Marcos8

My CS appears fine and just updated this week so not sure what the prob is...

LaRod

I have the same problem with the "Not Available" showing up under Experian. It would appear that the site is selling a product that still needs to be tweaked a bit.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

LaRod wrote:

I have the same problem with the "Not Available" showing up under Experian. It would appear that the site is selling a product that still needs to be tweaked a bit.

Do you have a freeze on EX?

LIGHTNIN

Is everyone talking about.....

You get the 3 different scores EQ,TU and EX. You can see the 3 different CR's side by side.

But under the FICO Score Ingredients, EX  says "Not Available"?

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}