Re: FICO Score 3 Report View

No, I do not have a freeze on EX.

Message 11 of 29
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@LIGHTNIN wrote:

Is everyone talking about.....

You get the 3 different scores EQ,TU and EX. You can see the 3 different CR's side by side.

But under the FICO Score Ingredients, EX  says "Not Available"?

I get the same thing under my EX.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 12 of 29
RnJ
Contributor

I never even thought to check this section of the forums before buying the 3-in-1 (never had problems with individual reports before) - had I checked and read these posts, I never would have bought the 3-in-1.  Experian info never showed up in my reports either.  To say I was disappointed is putting it lightly, so chalk this up to myFico still not having this issue fixed as of November 2013.  54.85 spent for basically 3 scores and 2 reports.  So much for 5.00 *off*!

Message 13 of 29
jojomomma
Regular Contributor

I purchased all 3 reports, info was available for all 3 for approximately 1 day.  The second day everything on one report was NOT Available.  Couple days after that another one had no info available.  The only one that has any info on it is Transunion now.  It states I can view all 3 reports until Feb 2014.....I know the report and score would not change, its a snapshot of the time they were pulled, but I expected to be able to go back and look at them to retrieve info on the reports as needed etc but I can't.

11/2011 FICO .................TU 672 ...........EQ 654........... EX 649
03/2015 FICO; .. TU 710.... EQ 721 ....,,,,.EX 722

Cap1 6850, Discover 17,600, WM Discover 6000, Chase 2500, Citi Simplicity 2600, Citi Dbl Cash 2,600, Home Dpt 500, VS 1200
Message 14 of 29
RnJ
Contributor

jojomomma, did you purchase them seperately, or did you purchase the 3-in-1?

That happened to me once, but it was a couple years ago - supposedly one was supposed to be able to view the report(s) for at least 30 days or so, but on one occasion, it was only for a day - logging in the next day resulted in prompts to buy my report.  Huh.

Maybe send a note to them and alert them of the problem?

In the future, be sure to immediately print out your report as soon as it's available for view directly after purchase.  You can also save them as a pdf file, or even save the page as html in a file folder on your pc. (printing however, is the easiest method).  Another option to rule out, clear your pc's cache and log in again.

Message 15 of 29
jojomomma
Regular Contributor

RnJ I purchased all 3 at the same time, it was special price from FICO, says I can view until Feb 2014 lol......only one, transunion has in info showing on it.......I quess I will buy each one individually but if memory serves me right even when purchased seperately I dont think the info was available for viewing for very long.....defintely not as long as it says it is.

11/2011 FICO .................TU 672 ...........EQ 654........... EX 649
03/2015 FICO; .. TU 710.... EQ 721 ....,,,,.EX 722

Cap1 6850, Discover 17,600, WM Discover 6000, Chase 2500, Citi Simplicity 2600, Citi Dbl Cash 2,600, Home Dpt 500, VS 1200
Message 16 of 29
New Contributor

This service still does not include Experian as of Feb 2014.

To be clear, it looks like the general part fails to pull anything from Experian.  Specifically, the "FICO Score Ingredients", "Positive Factors", and "Negative Factors" sections are broken and do not work with Experian.  These sections appear to be myFICO's attempt to summarize and add value based on what they receive from the 3 agencies. 

You will see your "Credit At-a-glance", "Personal Info", "Revolving Accounts", "Installment Accounts" and "Mortgage Accounts" for all 3 agencies.  "Other Accounts", "Inquiries" and "Public Records" were all blank for me, but it would seem those would work for all 3.

It would appear that myFICO does get data and present it from all 3 agencies, but because the summary sections fail only for Experian my guess is that this is an issue on myFICO's side.  Likely in the code that tries to summarize, assuming that's how this service works.  Suffice it to say that nobody actually responsible or accountable for this service is aware of the issue, much less trying to resolve it.  Rest assured it will be broken when you purchase this product too.

Good luck

Message 17 of 29
ranger2992
Valued Member

Sadly, I think this product is not worth using anymore. I have used the 3/1 for many years, and found the information very accurate to what a real pull would look like. Scores were always close. So with this in mind, I recently spent $58.95 for mine, and another $58.95 for my wife's reports. I wanted to look at them because we were doing a mortgage credit pull in a couple of days. To say that the information and the score contained in the mortgage pull and the 3/1 were way off is the understatement of the century. Score variences ran up to 80 points different. The only one that was in the ball park was EQ.

Come to find out after asking some questions in the forums, myfico is now using different scoring models that the ones most lenders pull. Just like my experience, most say the only one worth anything is EQ, and I should have gone to DCU and Transunion for the EX and TU. That would have been great information to have before spending nearly $120 for useless info. If I just wanted to verify my report was right, I could go to Credit Karma and get the same for free. I always used this site in the past because the scores were accurate, but this has now changed.

In the end, I feel duped out of my hard earned money.

Joe Z

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Supposely thought myfico would monitor and alert me for any inquiries but appearently it says FICO® Score 3-View Report next Scheduled Report is not until August, 25, 2015 !  i thought i was paying a monthly fee for to see my 3-view report refreshed every 30 days. 

Message 19 of 29
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Supposely thought myfico would monitor and alert me for any inquiries but appearently it says FICO® Score 3-View Report next Scheduled Report is not until August, 25, 2015 !  i thought i was paying a monthly fee for to see my 3-view report refreshed every 30 days. 

If you purchased the score monitoring then you get one report each year and daily score monitoring. Your daily score will only update when their software detects a change in the report. As of right now its only a change that they support.

FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring monitors your credit report daily for:

• Newly opened accounts
  • Inquiries from applications for new credit
  • Newly listed public records, such as bankruptcies, judgments, and tax liens
  • New addresses
  • Newly listed collection accounts
  • Increases and decreases in account balances (Equifax and Experian only)
  • Changes in account status, such as a missed payment (Equifax and Experian only)
  • Changes to public records and collection accounts (Equifax and Experian only)
  • New activity on accounts that were inactive (Equifax only)
  • Changes to the name listed on your credit report (Equifax only)
  • Account utilization changes (Experian only)

If you got the score watch it does tell you what account changes and what happened so you still have some idea, its mostly only EQ and some EX monitoring while TU is still very limited.

It looks like they are trying to add more support for TU in the future so I think they just need time to get the thing working how they originally intended, its still brand new.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.