Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Score 3 Report View

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Score 3 Report View

no wonder they require 3 month subscrption ... i get free monthly score on credit.com (EX), sesame (EX), walmart (TU), barclay (TU), capitolOne (TU), discover (TU) Quizzle (EQ) and Credit Karma (FAKO) <----- wont rely on them much. i thought myfico 3- view score would be convenient as a ''one shop stop'' and would rather paid for it than having to go to all these places each month to get it for free. oh well. 

Message 21 of 29
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Yeah others have mentioned that as well. Personally, I wish they would have at least 2 reports in a year. 1 just seems unreasonable especially since the simulator is rendered useless after a few months since it draws from your reports. They do give a discount but its only 30% off of future reports.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sneakytiki wrote:

Yeah others have mentioned that as well. Personally, I wish they would have at least 2 reports in a year. 1 just seems unreasonable especially since the simulator is rendered useless after a few months since it draws from your reports. They do give a discount but its only 30% off of future reports.

yeah i usually would just buy a report the day or before i apply for a credit card or something just to be sure but i like to set new goals for each month, not each year.  I like to see my score climb each month not once a year! Once  a year would be a long term goal. Once a month would be a short term goal -  letting me know how closer i am reaching my long term goal. Smiley Very Happy yeah i know im crazy  Smiley Very Happy  i dont want to wait a year to know what i need to work on. Neither should i pay for it. If i can find that out in a month i be able to work on it the following month. Improve myself and watch my scores rise each month  Smiley Happy not each year! (FICO Score 3  next Scheduled Report is not until 1 year after your first purchase). 

Message 23 of 29
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

no wonder they require 3 month subscrption ... i get free monthly score on credit.com (EX), sesame (EX), walmart (TU), barclay (TU), capitolOne (TU), discover (TU) Quizzle (EQ) and Credit Karma (FAKO) <----- wont rely on them much. i thought myfico 3- view score would be convenient as a ''one shop stop'' and would rather paid for it than having to go to all these places each month to get it for free. oh well. 

3 months of the new product is the same price as if you were to have purchased a one time view3-view credit report and FICO score ($60 product) but it includes monitoring and updated FICO scores as they update. 

Of the places you listed, the only FICOS are walmart, barclay and discover, those are all the same as each other and the TU one sold here. The rest are FAKOs.

If an actual FICO score is not important to you, this service is probably not for you.

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lonelyisland wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3 months of the new product is the same price as if you were to have purchased a one time view3-view credit report and FICO score ($60 product) but it includes monitoring and updated FICO scores as they update. 

Of the places you listed, the only FICOS are walmart, barclay and discover, those are all the same as each other and the TU one sold here. The rest are FAKOs.

If an actual FICO score is not important to you, this service is probably not for you.

exactly... thought it was monthly so im canceling. Credit.com is Experian. Credit Sesame is also Experian the same score on both ends. Credit.com and myFico. CreditKarma and Quizzl are FAKO. At least on my end. When i checked myFico it shows the same Experian scores i have on Credit.com and CreditSesame.com and same TransUnion i see on Walmart, Barclay and Discover. CapitolOne apperantly is TransUnion but seems outdated or something. Not the same. That's why i went and brought the myFico 3-view thinking i only had to just go there and not all these sites each month. As a ''one shop stop'' Than having to just pull up my report every 6 months to a year or before applying anything. I'm not paying $60 to apply a credit card. That too also adds up. Might as well take a card with an annual fee. Besides, if i have to pay and look at my scores before applying any credit cards or loans then i shouldn't be applying at all because only reason i be checking my scores is because im not paying my bills. For fruadelent or misinformation you can order free report each year. Shouldn't have to pay. I do one every 3 times a year. 4 months from each other. Each bureau instead 3 bureaus all at once But free annual credit report does not include your credit score. Of course, that's how they make their money.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I hear you. I thought I could go to it and see what my fico score is anytime I wanted to from each different CRA  in real time. The free ones are updating changes to my report. Even though they're not real fico scores at least I can see that I'm making progress. This service I got from myfico showed me an alert that my Experian report went down a couple points for a new account but I had a collection drop off TU and it hasn't notified me, changed the score or anuyhing. The free ones have all changed my score to reflect it. I guess I was naive to think I could see my fico score in real time anytime I wanted. If I'm always seeing an old fico store then  what am I actually getting for $20 a month that I can"t get from the others? Just an old fico score, right? How often do I get to see what's actually in my CR?

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I hear you. I thought I could go to it and see what my fico score is anytime I wanted to from each different CRA  in real time. The free ones are updating changes to my report. Even though they're not real fico scores at least I can see that I'm making progress. This service I got from myfico showed me an alert that my Experian report went down a couple points for a new account but I had a collection drop off TU and it hasn't notified me, changed the score or anuyhing. The free ones have all changed my score to reflect it. I guess I was naive to think I could see my fico score in real time anytime I wanted. If I'm always seeing an old fico store then  what am I actually getting for $20 a month that I can"t get from the others? Just an old fico score, right? How often do I get to see what's actually in my CR?

don't know i only been around a year and half Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 29
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Just a reminder to everyone this thread was originally created to by me a while back to discuss an issue I was having with the 3 Report View...not 3 Bureau Monitoring. Issues with the new 3 Bureau Monitoring product should be directed towards that thread so as to not create any confusion and keep everyones concerns/issues in the appropriate place. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marcos8 wrote:

Just a reminder to everyone this thread was originally created to by me a while back to discuss an issue I was having with the 3 Report View...not 3 Bureau Monitoring. Issues with the new 3 Bureau Monitoring product should be directed towards that thread so as to not create any confusion and keep everyones concerns/issues in the appropriate place. Smiley Happy

that's what i have and it says ...

Next Scheduled Report

FICO® Score 3-View Report
08/25/2015

Smiley Mad
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.