pnk
New Visitor
pnk

FICO Score Watch

Hi,

I registered for Free FICO Score Watch Trial, but i was charged $1 and i was not able to view the score as well.

Kindly help me in cancelling the subscription.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: FICO Score Watch

pnk wrote:

Hi,

I registered for Free FICO Score Watch Trial, but i was charged $1 and i was not able to view the score as well.

Kindly help me in cancelling the subscription.

You'll need to call myFICO. Mods and other forum users don't have access to your info (which is a good thing).

I know that if you weren't able to get a report and score, then it means that something prevented the sale from going through. These can include having a fraud alert reporting, lack of verifying personal info, or even a lack of credit history which would prevent a score from being generated. Based on others' posts in here, the $1 is a temp authorization and disappears fairly quickly. Your subscription never went through if there's no report showing.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+