cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO !!! YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE & SYSTEM EVER!!

tag
jules79
Established Member

FICO !!! YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE & SYSTEM EVER!!

PEOPLE OF ALL AGES,

I HAVE FAITHFULLY WRITING THIS TO TELL YOU HOW TERRIBLE OR HORRIFIC "FICO" CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.I HAVE 2 PRODUCTS FROM THE SCORE WATCH(EQ) AND FICO QUARTERLY MONITORING(TU) SINCE MAY 2011.I HAVE PURCHASING NUMBEROUS UPDATED CREDIT REPORTS SINCE THEN  WITH 20-30% DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR PRICES.BUT FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS,THE DISCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN APPLIED.I JUST SPOKE TO A SUPERVISOR AND HE INDICATED THAT ITS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY DUE TO I CAUSED THE ERROR MYSELF.I DONT EVEN CARE HOW PETTY THIS IS.ITS JUST THE CONCEPT OF ITS BUSINESS PRACTICE AND BLAMING IT ON THE CONSUMERS' FAULT, BUT AM TAKING THIS TO FTC COMPLAINT BOARD !!! 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO !!! YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE & SYSTEM EVER!!

I guarantee you, that if you had posted this here in a polite manner, that Barry would have taken care of this for you in a heartbeat.

When you purchased your reports, did you use the "Buy Today's Score"  or did you use the "Buy Score Power" tab within the SW page?

If you used the "Buy Score Power" tab within the SW page, the discount is instantly applied, there is discount that is applied at a later time.

If you used the "Buy Today's Score" within the "My Accounts" or the "My Purchases"  page, you would have paid full price, and that is not MyFico's fault.

I do not have the Quarterly TU service, but if there is a discount for purchasing future TU reports with that service, I'm sure there is a tab similar to the one within the SW page, found within the TU Quarterly page.

I'm only trying to help figure out what went wrong when you purchased your reports, I'm not saying this is indeed your fault, but it kinda sounds like you may have used the "Buy Today's Score" tab when you made your purchases.

Your honest feedback would be helpful.

Sorry for your bad experience.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No response, what a shock!!

Message 3 of 13
jules79
Established Member

yup u can tell how dedicated they are in customer service.and the problem is still there.it still hasnt been fixed.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi jules,

Did you read my first reply?

You never did answer how you made the purchases, if you made them by using the "Buy Today's Score" tab then the MyFico system would have no way of knowing your a SW or TU subscriber and would charge you full price.

However, if you used the "Buy Score Power" tab within the SW page, and you were charged full price, you then have a legitimate complaint and the same goes for your TU subscription.

If you could just verify how you made your purchases, it would make it much easier to determine if MyFico was at fault or if you simply made a mistake by purchasing your reports the wrong way.

I'm only trying to help, I honestly see people coming here all the time, griping about MyFico when the issues they had were really their own fault (I'm not saying you are at fault) rather, I'm just trying to help figure out what went wrong here.

Sorry for my second reply, I was a bit snarky, but like I said, I read and respond to this Forum a lot, and Members will come in here and type an all bolded post yelling that MyFico is a scam, and a Mod, Barry, or members like myself will try to help, and the member will never come back and respond.

Here's to hoping we can get this resolved for you.

Message 5 of 13
jules79
Established Member

hi , i did select the fico quarterly monitoring.and scrolled down and  selected the 20 % discount link on the bottom .and i actually did today.and guess what the score watch works and the fico quarterly monitoring still isnt working. smh! am beyound stunned at Fico Corporations REALLY REALLY caring about their consumers...

Message 6 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@jules79 wrote:

hi , i did select the fico quarterly monitoring.and scrolled down and  selected the 20 % discount link on the bottom .and i actually did today.and guess what the score watch works and the fico quarterly monitoring still isnt working. smh! am beyound stunned at Fico Corporations REALLY REALLY caring about their consumers...

Hi jules, I also have TUQM. Some folks have been alarmed at this issue in the past, but the discount is there (I have it and just checked). Many will click the 20% off link at the middle and bottom of their TUQM page. It says, "What if you need a current report now? Purchase an up-to-date report and get 20% off the regular price."

When you click that link, you will not see the 20% discount and it bugs some folks (I think it should be fixed). However, if you click "Add to Cart" and continue with the purchase on the next page, you'll see the 20% applied at $15.96 vs. the $19.95 rate.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

@jules79 wrote:

Hi jules, I also have TUQM. Some folks have been alarmed at this issue in the past, but the discount is there (I have it and just checked). Many will click the 20% off link at the middle and bottom of their TUQM page. It says, "What if you need a current report now? Purchase an up-to-date report and get 20% off the regular price."

When you click that link, you will not see the 20% discount and it bugs some folks (I think it should be fixed). However, if you click "Add to Cart" and continue with the purchase on the next page, you'll see the 20% applied at $15.96 vs. the $19.95 rate.

I have SW, and when I click on the "Buy Score Power" tab, on the next page I check the box and agree, and hit continue, it will instantly add it to my cart and the price shown is 13.96, why wouldn't the TU 20% discount tab work the same way?

If that is the case as you have described llecs, shouldn't jules be credited back the $ from MyFico? As this does not seem to be a mistake made on jules part.

This is the first time ever, I have read this issue with the TU monitoring service. (Glad I have learned something new today)

Message 8 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'm not saying it's broken. The 20% off is there, or at least as I saw it today.

In TUQM, there's one extra page to click through. In SW,  you click the 30% and it takes you to the payment page immediately showing the discount. In TUQM, it takes you to a cart first, then it takes you to the payment page. There's one extra page to navigate. What I'm saying is if you click the 20% off link, it'll take you to the cart and show the full price at $19.95. However, if you advance one more page to the payment page, you'll see that 20% discount. What I was mentioning publicly was to have myFICO or whomever add the discount to the cart. That confuses some people and if they navigate an extra page, they'd see that discount.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

I'm not saying it's broken. The 20% off is there, or at least as I saw it today.

In TUQM, there's one extra page to click through. In SW,  you click the 30% and it takes you to the payment page immediately showing the discount. In TUQM, it takes you to a cart first, then it takes you to the payment page. There's one extra page to navigate. What I'm saying is if you click the 20% off link, it'll take you to the cart and show the full price at $19.95. However, if you advance one more page to the payment page, you'll see that 20% discount. What I was mentioning publicly was to have myFICO or whomever add the discount to the cart. That confuses some people and if they navigate an extra page, they'd see that discount.

I understand now, hopefully others will see this and learn from your post llecs.

Thank you for the clarification.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.