cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Quarterly Monitoring email weekly email updates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico Quarterly Monitoring email weekly email updates?

I have a quick question about FICO quartlerly monitoring.  Just after I cancelled, I got an email that said no alerts this week from FICO quarterly monitoring.

What would it tell me if it found a change? Does it monitor the report,only the FICO score, or both?

Another thing, I understand you get 20% off on extra reports+ficos. Can I use a coupon in addition to that?

Message Edited by wcnghj on 12-04-2008 01:29 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico Quarterly Monitoring email weekly email updates?

Anyone?
Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Fico Quarterly Monitoring email weekly email updates?

wcnghj wrote:

I have a quick question about FICO quartlerly monitoring.  Just after I cancelled, I got an email that said no alerts this week from FICO quarterly monitoring.

What would it tell me if it found a change? Does it monitor the report,only the FICO score, or both?

Another thing, I understand you get 20% off on extra reports+ficos. Can I use a coupon in addition to that?

Message Edited by wcnghj on 12-04-2008 01:29 PM

Hi wcnghj....The email alert indicating that no changes were found was referring to the non-credit bureau data sources that are monitored for ID theft. This monitoring of your personal ID information takes place weekly, while the monitoring of your TU report and FICO score occur quarterly.

If a change had been found that week by these other data sources, you would have been alerted. And, unfortunately, that coupon is not going to work along with the 20% discount for TU reports and scores through FICO Quarterly Monitoring.

If you have any more questions about this or other myFICO products, feel free to ask here or contact myFICO Customer Support. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.