Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score simulator feature request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico score simulator feature request

Just a quick thought...

It would be a great option to include an option for the collections accounts in the score simulator.  Something that shows how the score is affected by each possible outcome (like "deleted", showing up as "paid", etc.).

Unfortunately, I never really have used credit, so the only real entries on my report are CA accounts, and I'm somewhat worried about removing them completely with a PFD since longevity is supposed to be an important factor.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Fico score simulator feature request

cr3d1t_nub wrote:

Just a quick thought...

It would be a great option to include an option for the collections accounts in the score simulator.  Something that shows how the score is affected by each possible outcome (like "deleted", showing up as "paid", etc.).

Unfortunately, I never really have used credit, so the only real entries on my report are CA accounts, and I'm somewhat worried about removing them completely with a PFD since longevity is supposed to be an important factor.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Thanks!

Good idea to split out collections from other accounts in the simulator. We'll keep it in mind for future upgrades. Also, just so you know, collections and public record items don't contribute to your length of credit history.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.