Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico simulator question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico simulator question.

How do I go about using the simulator without getting a brand new score.  For one reason or another it tells me my score is over 30 days old so it won't let me "play" with the simulator.  I signed up and paid a couple months ago for the whole year.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fico simulator question.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

How accurate, would you say, is this simulator?  I mean, is the range they give pretty much in the ballpark?

I'm probably about a month out from ordering the Suze product, as late July or early August, I want to see where my 3 scores are at, as well as updated CRs.  Doesn't it also offer a simulator?  Does her simulator offer more features?

Thanks.
Message 3 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

The simulators are to be used as a guide only.
Message 4 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Tuscani wrote:
The simulators are to be used as a guide only.

Which is a terribly polite way of saying they are (expletive deleted) awful  Smiley Very Happy

Whenever I used them they were amazingly generous in what they promised, and waaaaaaay off the mark  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Lower end of the range is to be expected. You won't go from 700 to 800 in 24 months just by paying all your bills on time. It would be nice though.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.