cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot I had another account... can't get FICO scores!

tag
hoboscientist

Forgot I had another account... can't get FICO scores!

I forgot that I had done a free trial for myFICO quite some time ago and already had an account. So yesterday, I tried to purchase my 3 scores and reports, and when entering my SSN, it told me it was already in the database. Of course, this was after I had already paid. 

Is it possible to get a refund and just get my scores on my older account? I've sent a message to Customer Care, but was wondering if anyone else had done something silly like this. 

The most annoying part is that it even let me create the second profile (both accounts are registered with the same email address).

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forgot I had another account... can't get FICO scores!

Editing reply: Turns out I was incorrect, I did have another account opened in 2006 (but I still dont remember it) the email customer service wasn't very helpful at all but myfico phone customer service was great! Refund was issued. Smiley Happy Since its been over a month you probably resolved this issue already but just wanted to share in case you still needed assistance getting your scores. Customer service can help by emailing you the initial account information to login, there was no option to purchase the service using my current account.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.