New Visitor
Paradosi

Free Trial & Subscription Question

[ Edited ]

I applied for a free trial yesterday, and got "We were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt" after the attempt. I called the number they provided me with earlier and they mentioned that I can't get a credit score with no credit(my mistake for assuming checking bank account at least gives you some sort of history).

Afterwards, I was going to cancel my 10 day trial but it wasn't showing up on the "my subscriptions" page. Kinda confused, does it mean one was never even started and I won't be charged after 10 days?

LIGHTNIN

Re: Free Trial & Subscription Question

Hi and Welcome to the forums,

Sorry but a checking account doesnt report to the CRA's. 

in order for a FICO  score to be calculated, a credit report must contain these minimum requirements:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Mods dont have access to customers files, I dont know if charges were made or not.I would suggest contacting the customer service, about this.

Phone:1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+