Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free myFico reports????

tag
greent
Frequent Contributor

Free myFico reports????

Does anyone know if we enroll in myFico Score Watch are we able to pull Free credit reports. I was under the impression we could but I don't see an option for it. It only gives an option to purchase the score.

I had the 30 day trial and now I started the annual the Score Watch monitoring but one of the reasons I got it is because I thought I could check my score more often (doing credit repair).

Anyone know??? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jackg
Established Contributor

Re: Free myFico reports????

Purpose of Score Watch is just what it says, it watches your EQ FICO score and alerts you to any changes, up or down, how much and why the change happened. I also use the EQ Credit Watch Gold which does the same thing for your credit report and you can update your report every day. The EQ credit report is supposedly the same as the EQ FICO credit report but I don't agree. FICO's report is less accurate.
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 2 of 3
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Free myFico reports????

@greent wrote:

Does anyone know if we enroll in myFico Score Watch are we able to pull Free credit reports. I was under the impression we could but I don't see an option for it. It only gives an option to purchase the score.

I had the 30 day trial and now I started the annual the Score Watch monitoring but one of the reasons I got it is because I thought I could check my score more often (doing credit repair).

Anyone know??? Thanks.

No...you are only able to pull 2 EQ reports per year...one when you first join and one later in the year.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.