Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full report only annually?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Full report only annually?

@mrldp40 wrote:

date of first delinquency  so we would know when negatives will drop off report 

AH got it. Yes, I can see how that would be useful. I've sent your feedback to the team. Of couse, I can't guarantee they'll implement it, but getting them this feedback is a a first step. Cat Happy

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kelsey_H wrote:

FICO Identity Ultimate monitors your credit reports and FICO Scores for changes daily. So you will be alerted of most changes in your credit reports and FICO Scores. 

However, we only provide a full new credit report once a year. However, you do get a 30% discount on additional reports.  

For the amount of money that is being charged, you'd think FICO would allow a new credit report once a quarter (since $60 over 3 mos. is the cost of the three reports/scores anyway).

Message 12 of 15
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kelsey_H wrote:

FICO Identity Ultimate monitors your credit reports and FICO Scores for changes daily. So you will be alerted of most changes in your credit reports and FICO Scores. 

However, we only provide a full new credit report once a year. However, you do get a 30% discount on additional reports.  

For the amount of money that is being charged, you'd think FICO would allow a new credit report once a quarter (since $60 over 3 mos. is the cost of the three reports/scores anyway).

I have to agree.  1 report per year is laughable; that is literally what we get for free from each bureau.  The discount is not even substantial:  only a fraction more than the 20% discount codes they send out all the time!

As los said, it should be 1 report for each bureau every 3 mos. or something like that.  And the discount should be like 50% off for each additional report.

Message 13 of 15
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@Simba501 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kelsey_H wrote:

I have to agree.  1 report per year is laughable; that is literally what we get for free from each bureau.  The discount is not even substantial:  only a fraction more than the 20% discount codes they send out all the time!

As los said, it should be 1 report for each bureau every 3 mos. or something like that.  And the discount should be like 50% off for each additional report.

ITA. If I only get one report per year and am not getting any alerts, I may as well not have the service at all on a monthly basis and just pay for 3 reports/scores every three months.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is once a year with the purchase and renewal each year. But you also get a 30% discount to each report you buy extra.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.