Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in the system?

tag
TroysMom1
Contributor

Glitch in the system?

I received a myFICO alert today about changes in my Experian account.  When I checked to see what those changes were, the alert took me to 11/17/16 as well as a 6 point "increase" which actually shows a 10 point reduction in my score.  Is anyone else having these types of problems? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jaymziz
Established Member

Re: Glitch in the system?

I have the same exact problem with my scores.  They are dated back to November for the last couple of days.  if you click on the score it will take you to your actual current score.  Not sure what the problem is

Message 2 of 5
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Our product team is looking into this issue. Thanks for notifying us!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. I freaked out today when I logged on and saw a decrease on my FICO score. I was getting alerts, email and all. When I looked at the date, it was back dated to Dec 2016. I thought maybe it was just on my phone app. I logged on the full website on my computer and it showed the same thing. This happened before as well. I just let it go and it went back to normal after a few days. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that the almost daily feed I was getting from Equifax stopped around 1/20. 

Has anyone else noticed this?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.