Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glory be to GAWWWD! It's working!

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Glory be to GAWWWD! It's working!

It would appear that my 3-B product is working. I am now getting alerts from all three....HAYYY!

I am also getting iPhone alerts of changes, but when I click on the app it is still stuck on original info from subscription day.

Hoping app gets fixed soon.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Glory be to GAWWWD! It's working!

@lhcole77 wrote:

It would appear that my 3-B product is working. I am now getting alerts from all three....HAYYY!

I am also getting iPhone alerts of changes, but when I click on the app it is still stuck on original info from subscription day.

We're working on the app - hang in there. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
EW800
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

Very pleased to see more and more reports of the 3B product working!  Smiley Happy

I am still without any updates from TU and Exp, however I have learned that it is because I have not had any changes in my reports since the product began that I should expect to trigger a report change or score change alert.  I believe the fact that the TU product is now reporting total credit balance changes is a real plus and should trigger TU alerts for me (and others) soon!  Smiley Happy  Although maybe the rollout and marketing were not quite perfect, I am feeling much better about this product now and look forward to any additional enhancements that can be made. 

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not getting alerts from any bureau on the 3B monitoring, but the other apps I use are all sending me alerts from Exp and TU. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 7
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...last alert from 3B was 22 Sep on a bal change ...Credit Karma reported new Discover on 14 Sep, not 3B as yet ...CapOne reporting both new Discover and Amex, oldest account changed from 16mts to 20 yrs(Amex), and CL total increase from $1.8k to $12.3k, TU jumped 61pts ....zero point zip so far from 3B on anything Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

...WTFO!!!! ...2major CCs, 10x CL increase, 19 year increase in oldest account ...now MONTHS old ...and NOTHING from 3B ...not EQ, TU, or EX ...nada.zip/zero Smiley Surprised ...but CK and CapOne BOTH reporting?

...waiting ...waiting ...patiently waiting ...dum de dum dum Smiley Frustrated

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 5 of 7
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

I say hang in there everyone. Granted the rollout wasn't as effective as it could've been, e.g. not working fully, I think it's going to work it's way out.

I don't think it would be off base for people to ask for credits on their purchases. Like a month or two for free service since it's not working full yet for some.

Message 6 of 7
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

I haven't received score updates since...well I can't even really remember. It's a real bummer. Hoping it gets fixed soon.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.