Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great product

tag
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Great product

I am not sure why there are so many complaints on here but I love score watch and the quarterly monitoring . I get updated everytime my score changes I like it since I know my score changed but I don't have to buy a new report. It's a great service to have . I think most the people that complain just wanted something for nothing .
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pakman92
Established Contributor

Re: Great product

@twall06 wrote:
I am not sure why there are so many complaints on here but I love score watch and the quarterly monitoring . I get updated everytime my score changes I like it since I know my score changed but I don't have to buy a new report. It's a great service to have . I think most the people that complain just wanted something for nothing .

I think most of the complaints come from two things.  People expect the alert to be immediate, but often it takes several days.  The other is that customer service is not the greatest.  Particularly, they make it time consuming (on hold) to cancel.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 2 of 3
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Re: Great product

I understand it takes awhile on hold but every monitoring service i have used has been that way. One didnt even cancel the service after i called
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.