Frequent Contributor

Great product

I am not sure why there are so many complaints on here but I love score watch and the quarterly monitoring . I get updated everytime my score changes I like it since I know my score changed but I don't have to buy a new report. It's a great service to have . I think most the people that complain just wanted something for nothing .
Established Contributor

Re: Great product

twall06 wrote:
I am not sure why there are so many complaints on here but I love score watch and the quarterly monitoring . I get updated everytime my score changes I like it since I know my score changed but I don't have to buy a new report. It's a great service to have . I think most the people that complain just wanted something for nothing .

I think most of the complaints come from two things.  People expect the alert to be immediate, but often it takes several days.  The other is that customer service is not the greatest.  Particularly, they make it time consuming (on hold) to cancel.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Frequent Contributor

Re: Great product

I understand it takes awhile on hold but every monitoring service i have used has been that way. One didnt even cancel the service after i called

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}